Tuesday, June 8, 2010

An Introduction

An Introduction to Padraig's View of the Fifa World Cup 2010 in South Africa!!

Hello and welcome to my first blog,
To be honest, I'm only doing this out of boredom. I'm unemployed and I'm going to be watching every world cup match this June. So why not put my love of saaaawcer / football and watching and reading of saaawcer / football together?

Obviously I'll probably be ripping off www.football365.com alot. :P

But I'll try offer some of my own honest insight. For those of you with an easily offended nature, there may be choice language. ;)


To kick off my next ''blog'', I'll start with some predictions.
i.e winners, teams advancing from each group, top scorers, etc.

Disclaimer: Don't go to the bookies with these predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment