Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A taste of whats in store!!

The World Cup start in 2 days time in Soccer City, Jo'Burg with the first game being South Africa vs. Mexico. This will almost be certainly preceded by a long boring opening ceremony!!!

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


Me, myself, am a man who has promised to watch and report on every game, thank god for sky plus!! My report will be simple and concise (hopefully), that will state the facts and talking points of each game. That's 64 games! (Hell yeah, I'm gonna watch Algeria Slovenia)! That's 96 hours not including extra time, penalties or sublime punditry from Giles, Dunphy, Souness, Okey Doke Bill, Lawrenson, Jug Ears Gary and whatever shite they have on itv!

Also I will give each player a mark out of ten and have a ref watch. No 3 yellow cards this world cup Mr.Poll! I'll report on it, like a pro :P, the best I can, with my bias and quick wit!! Hopefully I might even get a few followers, tell your friends, all criticism / feedback is welcome (as a hole in the head!).



No comments:

Post a Comment